Prince Law Firm - Feel scammed

Plantation, FL, USA 0 comments

They took my money...then lut me off by not replying for a year...then i called anout the 100th time...emailed, etc..then they sent a letter stating they could no longer reresent me because its been a year. ..then i found out they closed.

..they have my money along eith may others. ..should this be allowed to be passive situation? How can they get by with this? Id like to know what steps can be done to retrieve the money i had to borrow to even file.

.im on disability and this is financial rape

I see 87 reviews that are not good and 0 issues resolved...

Somebody tell me what to do...i sure dont think this,shoukd be allowed to slide. .is this Mark prince the same one from Ilinois?

Prince Law Firm - Worst Experience

This law firm did absolutely nothing for me I ended up further in debt and none of the things they promised did they follow through with it is a scam office with scam lawyers.

If you are going through a divorce they will take advantage of you.

I was told so many things that would be done and that I would be protected legally but they never did anything they are good for taking your money and then you are left with empty promised.

Going through a divorce is very difficult but then to be ripped off by The Prince Law office that you put all your money and trust into makes it even more of a financial and emotional crippling experience. STAY AWAY.

Review about: Prince Law Office Divorce.

Prince law firm

I called the number that was sent to me. And it was not working.

So i have not gotten anything resolved. With Prince Law Firm.

Prince Law Firm - Bankruptcy

I FILED BANKRUPCY WITH THIS FIRM. 3 YEARS OR SO THEY CONTINUED TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS FOR THIS ACTION FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT.

AND GOT ALL INFORMATION NEEDED EVERY MONTH.AND THEY NEVER COMPLETED THE CASE.I GOT A LETTER FROM A LAW FIRM IN NORFOLK VIRGINIA SAYING THEY COULD NOT COMPLETE THE CASE BECAUSE PRINCE LAW WENT UNDER INVESTIGATION AND THIS FIRM WAS PARTNERS WITH THEM. PRINCE LAW FIRM SENT THE LAWYERS HERE 450.00 DOLLARS TO CLOSE THE CASE BUT THEY COULD NOT BECAUSE OF BEING AFFIALIATE WITH THEM SO THEY SENT BACK THE 450.00 DOLLARS TO ME.

AND PRINCE LAW FIRM HAVE NOT SENT THE OTHER 1,050 SOMETHING BACK. AND I CANNOT REACH THEM NO KIND OF WAY ABOUT GETTING BACK MY MONEY.

Review about: For Bankruptcy Payment.

Comments

I filed bankruptcy with them, they took my money and I gave them all my info and it went on for months and months... only to receive a letter saying they were no longer in business or something like that.

Got a check for $200 or something like that which didn’t compare to the actual amount I had paid to them.

I ended up even further in debt with them. What a horrible experience.

Dorothy williams. No my issues has not neen resolve. Cannot get in touch with them at all

Prince Law Firm - Prince Law David Prince bankruptcy Lawyer Scam

After I hired Prince Law in November of 2014 and paid the initial "start fee" of 350.00, Prince law took money from my debit account for nearly 2 years every month until the full amount plus interest charges were paid. Confusing me along the way with this charge and that charge, and sending me all kinds of paperwork to fill out, along with multitude of documents they claimed to need, to disappearing on me to appearing again only to tell me that they never received certain documents.

Making me resend things and just stringing me along until I was PIF at the embarrassing amount of $1800.00. The month I became paid in full, Prince Laws doors shut, phones stopped and I began to see the scam alerts everywhere. I received ZERO services from them. I have done my research and I was even able to collect David's personal cell phone number which after many attempts he finally responded.

He pretended to be very anguished, he apologized over and over and he swore up and down he was taking care of everyone. He couldn't have been more pathetic and more full of crap. As bad as I wanted to put him through what he has put me through with this, I remained gentle and told him I would give him a chance. The only thing he did was send me a check for initial services which is the first payment I was required to give him to obtain his services in the amount of $300.00.

I did not cash that check because I found out that this is another scam to release himself from the remaining debt due. by accepting the little check, he somehow through lawyer loopholes becomes unresponsible for the balance. many other people who did cash the check found this out and some said they tried to cash it and it bounced. I almost received help from the Florida Bar Association, I had to send mounds and mounds of paperwork their way as well, making the whole process between prince Law and the Florida bar, enough paperwork on my end to have tested and passed the barr myself.

After giving it a little time, I reached back out to the Florida Barr Association and they advised me to send the paperwork again, but this time they added some documents that I need to fill out and actually mailed them to me, that was not the case the first time. things became so frustrating and at such an already upsetting time, I had to put this aside for a bit. I was hoping a class action suit would have been brought against them by now, if there is one, please tell me how I can sign up. I am definitely looking for class action against these crooks!

In the meantime, I am going to try the Florida Barr again and include the new documents they say they require. It's my understanding that even if the Florida Barr accepts my complaint and they take a step for me, I am not guaranteed my money back.

Having my money back would be amazing, absolutely amazing, it would help now more than ever, but mostly I want the crooks and scammers of Prince law, especially David Prince to be stopped and held accountable! Thanks- Nicolle-

Review about: Bankruptcy Services.

Prince Law Firm - Scammed

I lost $2,000 believing we were filing bankruptcy. No claim filed and no money returned.

Didn't get a lawyer to take my case. Paid 200 a month with auto draft and didn't get informed that the law firm would not be honoring my claim for bankruptcy. The only thing I can say about this firm is they are scammers and check the Better Business Bureau before taking action with Prince Law Bankruptcy. The firm took advantage of me and I am still upset with them after 3 years.

The proof is in my bank statements in history. I can show how we paid the firm how we didn't communicate. I trusted them because in the beginning they were super nice and seemed interested in my case.

This is how we can be deceived with a soft spoken voice. Karen Endom 3871 Hibanks Rd El Dorado, Ar 71730

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Prince Law Firm - Prince law did not provide the service that was paid in full

They stopped doing business after I had paid in full $1835. For a bankruptcy case they never finished.

They did not notify me of this. I turned them into the BBB and the Florida Bar association. Their license was suspended for one year for doing this to many people. That year was over in October of this year and I still haven’t heard a word from them .

The numbers I have are no longer in service. They were supposed to make good for this according to the Florida bar. I’m now out $1835. And still have this bankruptcy in limbo.

It’s been 3 years since I went to them . I do not have the money to pay another lawyer.

I really need them to finish the case or return my money. I still have all the documentation I had sent to them if you need more info.

Review about: Prince Law Firm Bankruptcy Attorney.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Prince Law Firm - You will get screwed by them

7800 Peters Rd, Plantation, FL 33324, USA 0 comments

I paid $1835.00 to cover the total cost and court fees only to find out they just stopped doing business. I filed a complaint with the Florida bar and the results I got was that they suspended their license for one year and they were to make good on the money.

I cannot get any information from the company. I now still have a bankruptcy case that I don’t know what to do about.

It’s been 3 years since I put all the paperwork in with them and now I’m totally screwed. I would even be happy with my money back so I can get a real lawyer.

Review about: Paid For Law Services.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Prince Law Firm - $3700 Spent for No Service

7800 Peters Rd, Plantation, FL 33324, USA 0 comments

Prince Law firm was recommended by my Employees Resource Assistance organization for bankruptcy issues. Prince Law took the money referred me to a local attorney I spoke to once.

No services received. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Review about: Prince Law Firm Bankruptcy Legal Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Prince Law Firm - They took my money and ran

I paid my bankruptcy completely and the next thing i know, they havent filed anything and have "closed". They had to know they were closing and yet kept taking my money. ..fraud...fraud...fraud...i reported them to the FBI, local police, better business bureau, and fox 6 news

Reason of review: Problems with payment.