Manufacturer: Prince Law Firm Category: Legal Services Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
00 for a bankruptcy I pay it all and then they told me that they don't do it anymore I ask for my money bank but they will not give it back to me they cant be trusted don't go to them they a not to be trusted they make you think they are going to do it and then they throw you a side . there should be a law again people that do that they need to be a rested they cant be trusted. don't trust they well take your money an run I have to get a...

Anonymous Am still waiting for my money's I can't beleive they can get away by taking money that don't belong to them

Anonymous I have not heard from them they don't call me or anything I can't believe they can get away from paying me back they stole my money

Prince Law Firm Bankruptcy Legal Service Review

#922010
Prince law firm ripped me off for $2,550.00 i tried for 2 years to speak with someone with no answers. My money and they were gone. This law firm is a rip off.

Prince Law Firm Bankruptcy Legal Service Review

I Karen and Ronnie Endom paid 2345.00 to prince law firm! We are on a fixed income and nearly starved while paying this while trusting they would take care of our bankruptcy!! We had a lot of health problems and medical bills overwhelmed us! Please help us our phone number 870 864 8878