A YEAR AGO I WAS SEARCHING AROUND FOR SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY CREDIT.I SENT IN ALL MY PAPERWORK PAID FOR THE FEES AND TODAY STILL IN THE SAME PLACE I WAS A YEAR AGO.

I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES! SENT EMAILS... WITH THE SAME RESULT NO ANSWERS!!!! THIS IS A HOT MESS.

I AM OBLIVIOUS ABOUT PEOPLE DOING PEOPLE IN AND STEALING FROM LOW CLASS CITIZENS!

I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER IN LIFE AND NOW TO BE ROBBED OUT OF MONEY I COULD HAVE USED ELSE WHERE TO TAKE CARE OF WHAT I NEEDED TO BE DONE.ILL BE PRAYING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THOUGHT IT WAS OK TO TAKE FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST SEEKING HELP!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "you took my money and did nothing for me!!!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prince Law Firm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prince Law Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Prince Law Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prince Law Firm?

Comments